TUCSON, Ariz. (Feb. 17, 2015) — The Tire Industry Association (TIA) has launched a mobile app for its 2015 Off-the-Road (OTR) Tire Conference which kicks off in Tucson Feb. 18-21.
Sponsored by Goodyear, the app is an all-inclusive, real-time guide containing details on the conference's educational sessions, leisure activities and sponsors, TIA said.
“Our mobile app will bring the experience at the OTR Conference to a new level,” said Roy Littlefield, TIA executive vice president. “”Attendees will be able to get more value out of the event, right from their mobile device.”
Users of the apps will be able to view the full event schedule of the conference, including location maps, TIA said. They can also:
• Connect and exchange contact details with other attendees;
• See details about the conference's sponsors;
• Share event experiences on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn;
• Follow the event on Twitter at #OTRconference; and
• Receive notifications about the conference on their mobile devices.
Registrants my download and install the free app by clicking here or searching “OTR Conference” on the App store or Google Play, TIA said.