OSAKA, Japan (Dec. 8, 2014) — Toyo Tire & Rubber Co. Ltd. announced multiple executive changes, all effective Jan. 1.
Personnel changes include:
- Kazuyuki Ito: Formerly in charge of central research center and production engineering, Mr. Ito will now oversee the tire production division, central research center and technology development of DT. He will continue to be director, senior corporate officer and general manager of technology management center.
- Haruhiro Shinsho: Mr. Shinsho will no longer be serving as group executive officer, DT business, but will continue as director, corporate officer, president, Wuxi Toyo-Meifeng Rubber Products Co. Ltd.
- Sadao Ichihara: Previously corporate officer, deputy group executive officer, DT business, will now be senior corporate officer, group executive officer, DT business and general manager, chemical and industrial products business unit.
- Toshiaki Okazaki: Formerly general manager, chemical and industrial products business unit, is now taking on the position of assistant to group executive officer, DT business, in charge of new business of DT business, and will continue as a corporate officer.
- Takashi Shimizu: Continuing as corporate officer, general manager of tire planning division, Mr. Shimizu will add the position of deputy general manager, administrative division.
- Yasushi Takagi: Mr. Takagi is a newly elected corporate officer and will continue to serve as general manager, original equipment sales division and general manager O.E. sales department number two.
- Tsuyoshi Tanaka: Continuing as general manager, tire supply chain administration department, Mr. Tanaka will now also serve as general manager tire logistics department.
- Shinji Nakahara: Formerly general manager, sales department of Northern Tohoku Region, Toyo Tire Japan Co. Ltd., Mr. Nakahara will now serve as president, Nitto Japan Co. Ltd.
Additionally, the tire logistic department, under the direct control of Tire Business Group headquarters, will be transferred to the tire planning division, Tire Business Group headquarters, effective Jan. 1.