Richard Beirne, of Automotive Parts Headquarters in LaCrosse, Wis., remains as AWDA treasurer. New council officers and members are as follows:
• Cliff Hovis, Hovis Auto Supply, Mercer, Pa., vice chairman;
• Robert M. Segal, Automotive Supply Associates Inc., Concord, N.H., secretary;
• Don Bickle, Warehouse Inc., Hays, Kan.;
• Ernie Blome, One Stop Part Source, Santa Ana, Calif.;
• J.R. Moore, Performance Warehouse, Portland, Ore.;
• William H. (Henry) Slack, Slack Auto Parts Co., Gainesville, Ga.; and
• Young Sohr, APW Knox-Seeman Warehouse Inc., Carson, Calif.
The AWDA was founded in 1947 and joined forces with the Auto Care Association in 2004.