MIDLAND, Mich. (Nov. 11, 2014) — The University of the Aftermarket, an operating unit of Northwood University, has awarded Automotive Aftermarket Professional (AAP) and Master Automotive Aftermarket Professional (MAAP) certificates to 25 industry veterans at the 2014 Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) in Las Vegas.
The AAP and MAAP designation programs recognize long-term commitment to the aftermarket and professional development through programs and courses offered by Northwood University and its association partners. Developed in partnership with the Automotive Warehouse Distributors Association, the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association, the Auto Care Association and Northwood University, the programs highlight both the educational and professional achievements of each recipient, the university said.
The AAP recipients are:
• David Caracci, Automotive Sales Council
• Timothy Folks, Advance Auto Parts/CARQUEST
• Jeff Guemple, SKF USA
• Clifford Henline, National Coatings & Seals
• Ted Hughes, Mahle Aftermarket
• Judy Love, Shaeffler Group USA
• Craven Mabrey, Remy International
• William Maggs, National Pronto Association
• Joseph Pase, Tenneco Inc.
• Stan Penneman, Standard Motor Products
• Mark Seng, IHS Automotive
• Eric Sills, Standard Motor Products
• Danielle Sonnefeld, NA Williams
• Will South, XTime Corp.
• Matthew Taylor, Dorman Products
• Sean Tucker, ITW Global Brands
• Stuart Zurcher, Strategic Alliance Group
The MAAP recipients are:
• Nancy Anderson, Robert Bosch Corp.
• Todd Campau, IHS Automotive
• Dennis Fox, National Coatings & Seals
• Richard Keister, Keister LLC
• Gary McCoy, Fairway Communications
• John Passante, The Organizational Development Group
• Darrell Wade, NA Williams
• Bill Wade, Wade & Partners