BOWIE, Md.—The Tire Industry Association (TIA) is accepting pre-orders for its latest TPMS Relearn Chart, which contains descriptions of tire pressure monitoring systems on domestic and import vehicles from model years 2008 to 2014.
The chart serves as a quick and comprehensive reference guide for technicians to consult in servicing most vehicles equipped with TPMS, TIA said.
The chart is divided into domestic and import vehicle sections and includes relearn requirements, relearn summaries, original equipment sensor part numbers and replacement sensor and service pack part numbers for Schrader, Dill, Myers Tire Supply, 31 Inc., Xtra-Seal, Continental and NAPA TPMS, according to TIA.
The latest version of the chart contains various new features and updates, including:
- TIA Troubleshooting Tips to help technicians when relearns are not working;
- Revised relearn summaries to make them easier to understand;
- Addition of domestic and import vehicles through model year 2013;
- New pictures and part numbers for common multi-format/programmable sensors; and
- A new valve reference page with pictures and part numbers of the various TPMS valves.
TIA will have a few sample copies of the Relearn Chart at its booth at the Global Tire Expo in Las Vegas, Nov. 4-7. The association will accept pre-orders at the GTE. It will ship free within the U.S. any pre-order made at the GTE.
To pre-order the chart away from the GTE, contact TIA Director of Training Chris Hoogenboom at [email protected] or call 800-876-8372 ext. 106.