KENOSHA, Wis. (Aug. 5, 2014) — Snap-on Inc. has introduced a line of measurement tools, including the Snap-on Electronic Caliper (CAL6E), micrometers, combination squares and rulers.
“With the introduction of these new devices, Snap-on offers one of the widest assortments of superior measurement products available to service technicians today,” said Roxanne Stowell, product manager for Snap-on. “No technician should be without our stainless steel CAL6E Electronic Caliper, a precise and easy-to-use tool, to make inside, outside and depth measurements. We also offer an impressive selection of electronic micrometers, thread measurement tools, gauges and dial indicators with magnetic bases.”
The new line of Snap-on measurement tools includes:
- CAL6E (electronic)—providing lightweight and easy-to-read features;
- CAL6D (dial)—providing sharp, clear dial graduations accurate to +/- .001 inches; and
- CAL6V (vernier)—featuring metric and inch readings.
- MIC0-3E—includes set of three (0-1 inches, 1-2 inches, 2-3 inches) that features large, easy to read, high-contrast LCD digital readout.
Thread Measurement Tool:
- T60K—featuring drill gauge plus English and metric thread pitch gauges in one kit.
Dial Indicator (GA1D) and Universal Back Plunger Dial Indicator (GA1UD):
- Flex-O-Post Magnetic Base (GA1FPMB) and Triple Joint Arm Magnetic Base (GA3JAMB) work with all Snap-on indicators.
Telescoping Gauge Set:
- TEE6—offers precision ground radius that provides two-point contact for maximum accuracy.
- FB31S—features tempered steel and finished to correct thickness.
- GA2-6B—the dial bore gauge offers 2-inch to 6-inch diameter range with 11 contacts.
Combo Square (COMBOSQ3) and Rulers (RULER6/RULER12):
- Combo square includes reversible lock bolt, scriber, spirit level in both square head and protractor head;
- Rulers available in 6-inch and 12-inch sizes.
For more information, visit www.snapon.com/shoptools.