SCRANTON, Pa. (Aug. 4, 2014) — Net Driven has launched “Request-a-Quote,” an instant price email software, adding a third solution for dealers to help drive sales.
Dealers can respond to consumer requests for pricing via phone or email with the Request-a-Quote software that comes standard on every Net Driven website, the Scranton-based company said, as well as display pricing on their website.
Net Driven's Instant Pricing Email product allows dealers to combine the best of these two options, according to the Scranton-based software and Web solutions provider.
For dealers, the product offers the ability to:
- Give out-the-door pricing to consumers without revealing it to their competition;
- Include manufacturer rebates for the exact tire shown and can also include specific in-house rebates; and
- Integrate with pricing connections from most major distributors and POS (point-of-sale) systems.
With the new tool, customers can:
- Schedule a tire installation directly from the instant quote email response; and
- Get a tire price 24 hours a day, seven days a week.