DIAMOND BAR, Calif. (May 21, 2014) — The Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour will be rolling into a number of cities in June.
The Specialty Equipment Market Association's SEMA Action Network (SAN) said it will have a booth “at the flamed Hot Rod bus” where the 2014 “Miss Hot Rod Magazine” will sign official limited-edition posters.
In its 20th year, the Power Tour draws motor vehicle enthusiasts from across the country, according to Diamond Bar-based SEMA. The seven-day, seven-city outing covers more than 1,500 miles, beginning in Charlotte, N.C., and ending in the Wisconsin Dells, Wis., through both highways and winding back roads.
The event will likely attract over 75,000 spectators and more than 4,500 collector cars, SEMA said, including hot rods, classics, custom trucks and street machines. Any vehicle year, make or model is accepted.
The dates and stops for the Hot Rod tour are:
- Saturday, June 7 — Charlotte, N.C. (ZMAX Dragway);
- Sunday, June 8 — Knoxville, Tenn. (Chilhowee Park);
- Monday, June 9 — Charleston, W. Va. (Downtown on the River Front);
- Tuesday, June 10 — Norwalk, Ohio (Summit Motorsports Park);
- Wednesday, June 11 — Crown Point, Ind. (Lake County Fairgrounds);
- Thursday, June 12 — Bettendorf, Iowa (Isle Casino Hotel); and
- Friday, June 13 — Wisconsin Dells, Wis. (Chula Vista Resort).
For tour stops and other details, visit the Hot Rod website.