AKRON (April 21, 2014) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual “Digital Dozen” — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• BLOG: Social media tips from the experts;
• Ex-Bridgestone exec pleads guilty in price fixing case (Update) ;
• Pep Boys: 30 more tire stores in 2014;
• Ex-Bridgestone trainer joins DSP;
• See the sinkhole at Corvette Museum;
• TreadWright under new ownership, moves to Houston;
• Goodyear ready to invest, grow;
• Pennzoil unveils motor oil made from natural gas;
• Falken sales v.p. Bruce Ware retiring;
• PERSONNEL MATTERS: Worker shot for reporting robbery wins comp case;
• Michelin to invest in Polish ag tire plant; and
• Pep Boys posts Q4 net loss.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you'd like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].