AKRON (April 7, 2014) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual “Digital Dozen” — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• BLOG: Vine, six seconds can be enough to engage customers;
• Purcell Tire names new CEO;
• Tire fitment frustration on the horizon? Welcome, new Euro vans;
• ATD completes buy of Terry's Tire Town;
• Kenda to open R&D center in Akron;
• GM ignition recall may haunt Delphi;
• Pep Boys banks on rebranding effort for ‘Road Ahead';
• North American commercial sector — ‘status quo'
• Goodyear offering CTSN to dealers;
• American Honda recalls Civics for possible tire bead damage;
• Tire Discounters tire pile one for record books;
• Tire quality improving, J.D. Power survey shows.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you'd like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].