TBC said the HTR Enhance is engineered to align with both the performance capabilities of later-model vehicles and the increased consumer preference for tires that blend extended tread life, responsive handling, all-season traction and refined ride comfort.
TBC will market the tire using Sumitomo's brand message: “Evolutionary Design, Revolutionary Performance.”
Among the tire's features:
- A tread compound optimized for extended and even wear, combined with exceptional all-season traction;
- An optimized multi-pitch tread block combination for minimized road noise;
- Strategically placed tread channeling and grooving to maximize water evacuation and wet traction;
- Wide outside tread block zone for outstanding high speed cornering and handling stability.
The treadwear warranties apply as follows:
- 90,000 miles for T-Rated LX;
- 70,000 miles for H- and V-Rated LX;
- 60,000 miles for T-, H- and V-rated CX;
- 50,000 miles for W-Rated LX.
TBC also offers a 45-day test drive, 2-year roadside assistance, 1-year road hazard protection, and free defect replacement for life of usable tread.
The HTR Enhance will be available on a rolling basis beginning in April with all sizes available by July, TBC said.