AKRON (March 31, 2014) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual “Digital Dozen” — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• 14 years after Ford-Firestone, Michigan's Upton to confront GM;
• AirBoss to supply Green Arc car retread start-up;
• Goodyear continues dealer website program;
• Ignition woes go beyond GM — and keys;
• GM ignition recall prompts Senate bill;
• Dunlop OE on ‘15 Subaru WRX;
• Hercules launches Ironman brand medium truck tires;
• N.H. committee approves ethanol restriction bill;
• Lanxess' sales drop, reports net loss;
• Fisher Auto Parts acquires controlling interest in KOI;
• Md. legislature passes estate tax reform bill; and
• Nissan mounts recall for possible airbag problem.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you'd like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].