AKRON (March 24, 2014) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual “Digital Dozen” — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• GM to recall 1.5M U.S. vehicles after Barra orders stepped up review;
• Chinese car tire imports to U.S. at an all-time high;
• BLOG: Tire dealers detail interactions online;
• Chrysler recalls Fiat 500L, Grand Cherokee, Durango;
• Tire industry veteran Bill Hirst dies;
• Danielson to head Bridgestone commercial operations;
• DSP 20 Group members' profits up in 2013;
• Tireweb Marketing launches TirewebLocal;
• RMA to NHTSA: Tire makers don't oppose UTQG, but...;
• Conti expanding work force;
• OPINION: My 7 best auto repair shop marketing rules; and
• Rosneft to buy stake in Pirelli.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you'd like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].