The company said its 2014 spring rebate will be the first of many promotional themes to feature its partnership as the “first official tire of the NBA and NBA D-League.” This NBA-centric themed campaign will run from April 1 through May 31.
The eligible tires are:
- Ecsta PA31, a high-performance all-season tire for mid-level sports sedans and coupes, with a 50,000-mile limited warranty and a wide assortment of fitments; $50 mail-in rebate value.
- Ecsta 4X, an ultra-high performance, all-season tire with a 40,000-mile limited treadwear warranty and limited road hazard coverage; $60 money-back value.
- Ecsta LX Platinum, an all-season touring tire for luxury sedans and crossover vehicles, with a 60,000-mile limited treadwear warranty and limited road hazard coverage; $60 rebate.
- Ecsta LE Sport, a performance summer tire; $100 rebate.
- Road Venture MT, an extreme mud-terrain tire for off-road enthusiasts; $100 rebate.
- Road Venture APT, all-season tire for pickups, SUVs and minivans, available in outlined white sidewall or outlined black sidewall cosmetic appearance and P-metric and European-metric sizes, with a 60,000-mile limited treadwear warranty; $80 rebate.
- Road Venture, an all-terrain tire; $80 rebate.
- Eco Solus KL21, an all-season tire for premium crossover and sport utility vehicles; $80 rebate.
Pirelli is offering consumers a two-pronged offer, starting with a $60 Visa prepaid card via mail-in rebate on a set of four from its range of P Zero, Scorpion, Cinturato and winter tire lines, and extending to a bonus of up to $100 through a “Recommend Your Friends” program.