AKRON (March 3, 2014) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual “Digital Dozen” — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• OTHER VOICES: 5 rules for a post-Facebook world;
• BLOG: SEO and tire dealers: Time to learn the basics;
• Tire Factory outlines goals, more uniform store styling;
• Kenda stunt cyclist at Ohio State b-ball game;
• Earnhardt Jr. wins Daytona 500, ends 55-race winless streak;
• Conti adds commercial tire management;
• TIA to NHTSA: We should run Fed tire ed program;
• Healthcare reform rules limit benefits waiting period;
• CR tabs 5 tire makers for best choices in 2014;
• Hercules upgrades medium truck tire warranty;
• Reshoring gives a boost to U.S. manufacturers; and
• Double Camel, Lionshead recall trailer tires.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you'd like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].