SOLON, Ohio (Feb. 26, 2014) — Towing and trailing systems provider Reese Towpower, in partnership with Cequent Consumer Products Inc., has launched a sweepstakes program via its Facebook page to give one person the chance to assist the Brad Keselowski Racing team during the 2014 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.
Visitors to the Reese Towpower Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Reesetowpower between Feb. 21 and May 1 may submit an entry to the Reese Towpower Honorary Pit Crew Member Sweepstakes for a chance to win a prize package that includes:
- Two truck race single event licenses;
- A pit and garage tour, including a hauler trailer;
- A meet-and-greet with Tyler Reddick, No. 19 and primary driver for Brad Keselowski Racing;
- Inclusion in the drivers meeting;
- A chance to experience driver introductions; and
- Access to the No. 19 pit box during the race.