AKRON (Feb. 18, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual “Digital Dozen” — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• Goodyear seeking to dissolve SRI alliance;
• Bridgestone to pay $425M fine in price-fixing scheme;
• GM expects to pay Barra $14.4M in 2014;
• Michelin '13 earnings up, sales down;
• Conti to acquire Veyance from Carlyle;
• BLOG: The Walking Dead: A lesson in leadership;
• 4Jet unveils QR code marker for tires;
• Picture brightening for scrap tire/ recycling market;
• New vision statement guides K&M Tire's growth;
• Report: Every shared car means 32 lost sales;
• Goodyear opens 4 retail stores in Toledo; and
• AutoMD.com: Brake pad replacement is top repair job.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you'd like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].