AKRON (Feb. 10, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual “Digital Dozen” — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• Sears auto biz: Miller new prez, Finney gone;
• 2nd class action filed vs. Cooper over failed Apollo merger;
• PERSONNEL MATTERS: Public enemy No. 1 for 401(k) profiteers;
• Express Oil going full tilt with tires;
• Belts losing pull with auto makers;
• Farm tire unit sales improving, but prices declining;
• VLOG: Social media tips from Sullivan Tire;
• Michelin debuts classic tire advice site;
• Alliance hitting stride with ‘phase 3' growth spurt;
• Lanxess to replace Heitmann as CEO;
• Tire Discounters hires marketing exec; and
• 5 more years of Chinese OTR tire duties.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you'd like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].