FORT VALLEY, Ga. (Feb. 10, 2014) — Hankook Tire America Corp. was among more than a dozen companies picking up top supplier awards from bus maker Blue Bird Corp.
The company announced the winners for its 2013 Supplier Award winners at its recent supplier conference.
Roush CleanTech, manufacturer of propane autogas fuel systems and tanks, was Blue Bird's 2013 Supplier of the Year. Throughout 2013, Blue Bird's exclusive partnership with Roush CleanTech provided school districts across North America with environmentally-friendly and cost-effective propane autogas school buses, according to the company.
Other winners of Blue Bird Outstanding Supplier Award included:
• Allison Transmission Inc.
• Chicago Expert Importers Inc.
• Cummins Emission Systems
• Cummins Inc.
• Dana Holding Corp.
• Dekalb Tool and Die Inc.
• Ford Component Sales L.L.C.
• HSM Transportation Solutions
• Neovia Logistic Services L.L.C.
• Piedmont Plastics
• Quality Drive Away Inc.
• SoundOff Commercial Vehicle Products
• St. Claire Technologies Inc.
• Sunrise Wheel Corp.