AKRON (Jan. 13, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual “Digital Dozen” — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• BLOG: How to #Hashtag;
• Goodyear sues French workers;
• Goodyear 'hostages' freed at French plant;
• Michelin teases new tire in YouTube video;
• Advance Auto completes Carquest purchase;
• Trucking to enjoy continued growth in coming years;
• Michelin eyes PU foam for noise suppression;
• Your guide to the 2014 Detroit auto show;
• Allaire, Gajewski join GITI Tire USA (Update) ;
• TB EDITORIAL: Cooper-Apollo saga—few winners;
• AAIA rebranding, eyes a solid 2014 for aftermarket;
• Federal-Mogul to acquire Honeywell's friction materials unit.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you'd like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].