AKRON (Dec. 30, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual “Digital Dozen” — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• BLOG: Social media trends to expect in 2014;
• Cooper to pursue damages in Apollo case;
• Elio: Cooper tires good fit for firm's three-wheeler (Update) ;
• Goodyear publishes ‘14 aviation tire calendar;
• Psychological price of buying, selling car dealership;
• Congressmen back Cooper's rights in China;
• Conti part of world speed record;
• Michelin completes OTR plant in record time, eyes expansion;
• Recognizing signs of cold feet when selling car dealership;
• Snap-on adds programmable sensor add-on package for TPMS3;
• Small can be big in 401(k) plans; and
• Bridgestone picks up Volvo excellence award.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you”d like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].