AKRON (Nov. 18, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual "Digital Dozen" — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• Seattle law firm files class action against Les Schwab (Update);
• Apollo 'pleased,' Cooper 'disappointed';
• Bridgestone recalls 1.2M truck tires, including 2,600 in Americas;
• Meineke offers free oil changes to veterans, military;
• Cooper appeals decision of Del. court in Apollo lawsuit;
• Mitas developing 'accordian' shape ag tire (Update) ;
• AAIA applauds EPA auto refrigerant decision;
• Chrysler recall: 1.2M pickups for possible tie-rod problems;
• ATD acquires Md. wholesaler TDI;
• Pirelli eyes profit improvements thru 2017;
• TBC bringing 'Midas touch' to social media;
• Cooper, Elio Motors sign letter of intent.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you"d like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].