AKRON (Nov. 11, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual "Digital Dozen" — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• Sears Auto 'not that attractive' — analyst;
• Cooper exec testifies Apollo wanted price reduction for buyout;
• Cooper, USW local agree to terms;
• Monro deals involve S&S Tire, Carl King;
• Michelin, TIA name 2013 scholarship winners;
• SEMA/AAPEX 2013: Special edition — Social media blog;
• Ford quality sinks, but sales soar;
• NFIB study: Healthcare costs up; blame ACA (Update);
• TB coverage to blanket SEMA, AAPEX shows;
• Changing Oil, Changing Lives;
• Bridgestone to realign steel cord mfg. in Japan; and
• YTC appoints two top-level execs.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you"d like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].