AKRON (Nov. 4, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual "Digital Dozen" — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• Sears may divest auto center business;
• Taylor touts Titan recycling venture;
• Goodyear to rebrand Wingfoot locations;
• Safety issues continue to dog auto makers; 2001 tire recall a harbinger;
• Titan still eyeing French deal, but…;
• Michelin to focus on cost controls;
• OPINION: Seven tips to help you increase car count;
• Goodyear reports record Q3 earnings for North America;
• Michelin, TIA name 2013 scholarship winners;
• Advance Auto Parts rebrands eServices unit;
• Cooper, USW local agree to terms; and
• Sears Auto 'not that attractive' — analyst.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you"d like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].