AKRON (Oct. 28, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual "Digital Dozen" — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• Titan schedules Q3 earnings conference call;
• Carlisle finds buyer for tire, wheel unit;
• TB EDITORIAL: Yet another competitor arises;
• American Honda settles suit over oil-burning defect;
• Kumho gets OE fitment on Mercedes-Benz model;
• Tech firm blamed for insurance exchange computer woes;
• Bosch aftermarket makes organizational changes;
• Monro results up, but mgt. wary;
• TBC hires sr. v.p. for Franchise Group;
• OTHER VOICES: Asian tire makers continue to place production in U.S. ;
• Tariff talks lead to auto trade fight; and
• Michelin upgrading ONCall.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you"d like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].