FULLERTON, Calif. (Oct. 22, 2013) — Yokohama Tire Corp. (YTC) has released Exceed 2.0, an updated version of its online dealer training program for YTC products.
According to the tire maker, the new site "builds off YTC's racing heritage" by presenting product lessons through a series of races designed to make training informative and fun for participants. The structure of the program allows users to prioritize training that is most relevant to their market.
In addition, credits will be transferred for modules completed on the previous version of Exceed, YTC said.
Program features include:
- improved site navigation, with easier access to information;
- advanced software to track employee training progress;
- expanded 'Tireology' section and new selling skills module;
- profile page detailing completed or in-progress sections; and
- YTC e-STORE reward points for completing training modules.
"Exceed 2.0 has been developed in conjunction with feedback from our users," said Alan Holtschneider, YTC's senior manager, marketing communications. "The new version delivers a more streamlined experience that offers added flexibility to meet different training needs."