The upgraded features of its website platform, according to 50 Below, include:
• Search Engine Visibility: ensures a website is found by search engines, including Google and Bing, to drive more qualified traffic to a dealer's website.
• ARI-Powered User Tools: enables independent tire and wheel dealers to upsell additional products and services to buyers. When a consumer adds tire installation to the shopping cart, dealers now have the option to display additional services and add-ons at MSRP or special pricing.
• Services Added to Instant Search: displays a complete list of services available and takes buyers directly to the appropriate page for more information based on their selection.
• Enhanced Tire Information: includes speed rating and load index.
• Mobile Compatibility: includes real-time pricing by location, browsing services by location and the ability to either schedule an appointment or request a quote by phone or online.
• Quote and Service Request Options: enhanced quote and service forms display real-time pricing for tires, wheels and installation, as applicable, and automatically add all of the pertinent vehicle fitment data to the service request.
• Tire and Wheel Comparison and Packaging Options: enhanced vehicle look-up option enables consumers to quickly find and compare wheels and tires for their car, truck or SUV. The new "Wheels to Fit" and "Tires to Fit" options make it easier for consumers to custom-bundle products, 50 Below said.