AKRON (Sept. 30, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual "Digital Dozen" — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• USW takes aim at Cooper's Tupelo plant;
• TIA objects to NHTSA tire failure characterization;
• YTC breaks ground on Miss. plant;
• 2008 — A look into the past: Weighty issue;
• 2006 — A look into the past: Ford plans to petition NHTSA for six-year tire life advisory;
• YTC to donate $500,000 to 2 Miss. colleges;
• Former TBC board member Robert Schoeberl dies;
• Fiat rethinks alliance with Chrysler amid IPO filing;
• 2007 — A look into the past: Gabrielle Giffords: Red, white & true blue ...to tire industry, Congress;
• 2005 — A look into the past: Industry not happy with final TPMS rule;
• Honda recalls 404,700 vehicles for air bag problems; and
• Nokian to combine commercial tire units.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you"d like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].