SEMA Show highlights 10 educational sessions
DIAMOND BAR, Calif. (Sept. 25, 2013) — The organizers of the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show have organized 10 educational seminars covering general practices and new tools during the 2013 event Nov. 4-7.
These sessions, to be held in the Las Vegas Convention Center's Upper North Hall, are:
- Nov. 4, 9:30 a.m.—“Build a Winning Marketing Strategy,” by Gary Fly, The Sales Factory;
- Nov. 4, 1:00 p.m.—“How to be an Island of Excellence in an Ocean of Mediocrity,” by Nancy Friedman, Telephone Doctor;
- Nov. 4, 3:00 p.m.—“Insider Tips: Sell Specialty Equipment Products in China, the World's Largest Emerging Automotive Market,” moderated by Linda Spencer, SEMA;
- Nov. 5, 9:30 a.m.—“Creating and Executing a Smart Business Plan,” by Christine Corelli, Christine Corelli & Associates;
- Nov. 5, 11:00 a.m.—Great Retail Experiences: 5 Critical In-Store Design & Layout Touch Points That Create Optimal Selling Environments,” by Brian Dyches Sr., experience designer + digital strategy, Openeye Global.
- Nov. 5, 1:00 p.m.—“Google: Road to Winning Drivers – Driving Sales in a Multi-Device World,” by a Google Inc. representative;
- Nov. 5, 3:00 p.m.—“Who's in the Driver's Seat? A Comprehensive Look at Generational Trends in the Automotive Industry, by Melinda Zabritski, senior director, Experian Automotive;
- Nov. 6, 1:00 p.m.—“How to Successfully Buy & Sell Products in Online Marketplaces,” by Bernard Bolsig, UPSHIFT Marketing, Brian Servatius, eBay Motors and Jon Wyly, SEMA Data-Co-op;
- Nov. 6, 3:00 p.m.—So, That's Where the Money Goes!” by Tom Shay, Profits+Plus Solutions; and
- Nov. 7, 1:00 p.m.—Sales 3.0: The New Contact Sport – How to Use and Leverage Social Media Marketing for Small Business Sales Success,” by Doug Dvorak, Dvorak Marketing Group.
SEMA said each session will run one hour and is available free of charge to those with SEMA Show credentials. SEMA did not identify who will be presenting the seminars.
The SEMA Show educational program includes more than 90 seminars, all taking place throughout the week of the SEMA Show. For locations, descriptions and complete details, visit www.SEMAShow.com/education.
Do you have an opinion about this story? Do you have some thoughts you'd like to share with our readers? Tire Business would love to hear from you. Email your letter to Editor Don Detore at [email protected].