AKRON (Sept. 23, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual "Digital Dozen" — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• Arbitrator rules for USW in Cooper-Apollo deal (update);
• Hankook to build tire proving grounds in S. Korea;
• Colo. tire recycler pleads guilty in fraud case;
• Cooper, Apollo open talks with USW;
• TIA to offer self-funded healthcare options;
• 1999 — A look into the past: Matching tires on 4WDS;
• Tweel named an 'Equipment Today' top product;
• Incoming vehicle technology will challenge techs;
• ITC to investigate Toyo complaint;
• 1996 — A look into the past: Goodyear settles service fraud suit;
• BLOG: The move to mobile (Part 2) The 'how' you want to be mobile-friendly; and
• AP Exhaust to acquire IMCO.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you"d like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].