Toyo said its Facebook page features videos of UFC Lightweight Champion Anthony "Showtime" Pettis, UFC Bantamweight Champion Dominick Cruz and others telling what drives them in and out of the UFC Octagon. Fans are encouraged to share their own drive within while entering for a chance to win the exclusive UFC 167 Experience from Toyo.
The grand prize package includes:
- Round trip airfare for two to Las Vegas and a three-night stay in a deluxe hotel suite;
- Tickets to UFC 167: St-Pierre vs. Hendricks on Nov. 16;
- Dinner with UFC Lightweight Champion Anthony "Showtime" Pettis;
- Tickets to the UFC 167 After Party;
- Behind-the-scenes access to the UFC 167 weigh-ins;
- Photos in the UFC Octagon; and
- $1,000 spending cash.
"As the official tire of the UFC, we wanted to create a promotion around our fans and athletes, representing our Driven to Perform philosophy," said Amy Coleman, senior director of marketing for Toyo Tire.
"The Drive Within sweepstakes gave us this opportunity. It showcases several amazing UFC fighters and gives fans the chance to share what drives them while entering to win a trip to remember."