AKRON (Sept. 9, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual "Digital Dozen" — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• Cooper courted other suitors prior to Apollo deal;
• N.Y. dealer backs local Nexen Heroes team;
• Hankook: U.S. plant site selection by year-end;
• Bridgestone adds social/CRM to Affiliated Retail network program;
• Marangoni ceases new tire production;
• Hankook to supply Mercedes S-, E-Class;
• Ford recalls 370,000 sedans to inspect, repair steering;
• BLOG: The move to Mobile: Part 1: the 'why' you want to be mobile-friendly;
• Nissan vows self-driving cars by 2020;
• Cooper, USW contracts in arbitration (update) ;
• Pirelli eying SR, steel cord moves; and
• 1985: BTR to sell Dunlop Tire operation to U.S. investors.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you"d like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].