LA VERGNE, Tenn. (Sept. 6, 2013) — Hennessy Industries Inc., which makes and markets Coats-brand equipment, is offering an Extreme Shop Makeover to the grand-prize winner of its just-launched contest.
The Coats customer who submits the grand-prize-winning video "will be treated like an A-list celebrity," Hennessy promised, with a shop makeover and trip to the upcoming Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas — a package worth more than $30,000. The winner's video also will be featured on Hennessy's Coats website and on the Ammcoats YouTube channel.
"You already use COATS equipment, and chances are someone in your shop has a smartphone, digital tablet or video camera," Hennessy said. "So go ahead—press record and tell us why you trust Coats for your tire servicing needs. What is it about Coats that works for you? Is it the durability, the longevity, the accuracy, the ease of use or something else that makes you a happy COATS customer?
"We want you to tell us on camera for a chance to win an Extreme Shop Makeover."
The contest began Sept. 3 and runs to Oct. 23. The following are guidelines:
• A Coats machine must be visible in the video;
• Videos must be 45 seconds or less and 10 megabytes or less;
• Videos will be judged by an internal panel on content, quality and creativity; and
• Winners will be notified on Oct. 25 and announced publicly at the SEMA Show, Nov. 5-8.
The Extreme Shop Makeover grand prize package includes:
• Coats 70X Leverless tire changer;
• Coats 1250-3DV wheel balancer with premium;
• BaseLine by Coats BL211 auto lift;
• Ammco 4000E brake lathe with adapter and bench kit;
• Bada steel wheel weights (1,800 of eight styles) with floor rack; and
• Airfare and two-night stay in Las Vegas during the SEMA Show.
Questions about contest guidelines should be emailed to [email protected]
Hennessy said everyone submitting a video for the contest will be entered to win a Coats 1250-3DV wheel balancer through a random drawing. Contest participants can earn an additional entry into the drawing by going to ammcoats.com and submitting a product review for the Coats equipment they own.