AKRON (Sept. 3, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual "Digital Dozen" — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• Delay in employer mandate doesn't mean you can ease up;
• Ecclestone denies Michelin could replace Pirelli in F1;
• Nitto launches Racing Rivals mobile game;
• Mopar responds to Ford pullout from NHRA pro levels;
• Customs hits illegal imports hard;
• Cooper unveils Discoverer HT3 tire;
• Hankook debuts 2013 'Great Hit' promo;
• BFG locals ratify 3-year pact;
• Pirelli expanding Brazilian retail holdings;
• Greenpeace attacks Shell at Belgian Grand Prix;
• Goodyear says USW contract builds on prior agreements; and
• Anniversary Blog Series: Destined to tire.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you"d like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].