MIAMI (Aug. 27, 2013) — Sentaida International Inc. has introduced the Delinte DH2, an all-season performance touring tire.
The Delinte DH2 comes in more than 60 sizes with a 40,000-mile limited treadwear warranty.
"Our dealers have been very satisfied with both the price and the quality of our Delinte tires," said Maxwell Wee, Miami-based Sentaida's director of sales.
He noted the DH2 "offers superior handling and long-life" with a large range of sizes to serve "a full-range of passenger cars and crossover vehicles."
Features of the new DH2 include:
- Asymmetric tread pattern design for improved handling on wet and dry roads;
- Four-wide longitudinal grooves for efficient water-evacuating capability to prevent lateral slide;
- 3D shoulder grooves to help reduce road noise for a quieter ride;
- Special shoulder design to reduce irregular tread wear; and
- Wear control shoulder to reduce heel-and-toe wear that can cause added road noise.