AKRON (Aug. 26, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual "Digital Dozen" — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• BLOG: Social media to the store;
• Big O scores high recognition;
• GLOBAL TIRE REPORT: Bridgestone No. 1; Sumitomo, Hankook move up;
• Castrol ending 29-year partnership with NHRA's John Force Racing;
• Michelin UHP tires top CR ratings;
• Discount opens stores in 3 states;
• Conti promotes Mendoza;
• Michelin noncompliance petition moot;
• Opinion: How to increase your ad response without spending another dime;
• Can the old reliable spark plug be replaced?;
• ITC sets deadline for Toyo patent case comments; and
• Ferrari, Michelin 'partners' for 458 Speciale.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you"d like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].