BETHESDA, Md. (Aug. 21, 2013) — The Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association (AAIA) has announced its 2013 Head of the Class Awards.
The awards honor six aftermarket companies for their dedication to investment in employee education and training. This year's winners, by category, include:
• Manufacturer (Large): Dorman Products Inc., Colmar, Pa.
• Manufacturer (Mid-Size): Mevotech Inc., Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
• Warehouse Distributor (Large): The Merrill Co., Spencer, Iowa.
• Warehouse Distributor (Mid-Size): Motown Automotive Distributing Co., Farmington Hills, Mich.
• Business Service: Sonsio Inc., Arvada, Colo.
• Manufacturers' Representative: Tascosalesreps, Memphis, Tenn.
AAIA created the Head of the Class Awards to promote the value and benefit that continuing investment in employee training brings to the industry and its employees, the association said. This year's winners will be honored at AAIA's Fall Leadership meeting in Dallas Sept. 9-11.