BOWIE, Md. (Aug. 21, 2013) — Sept. 1 is the deadline for Tire Industry Association (TIA) members to vote in the 2013 TIA Board of Directors election.
In the 2013 election, TIA said there are 18 candidates running for six three-year terms on its board. The candidates are:
• Anthony Blackman, Atlantic Tire & Service Inc., Cary, N.C.;
• Ernie Caramanico, Amityville Firestone, Amityville, N.Y.;
• Wayne Croswell, WECnology L.L.C., Amherst, N.H.;
• Lyssa Da Costa, Hercules Tire International, Kitchener, Ontario;
• Michael Dembe, Camoplast Solideal, Charlotte, N.C.;
• Joe Donehue, Tiremetrix L.L.C., Brighton, Mich.;
• Joseph Henmueller, Automotive Maintenance and Repair Association/Motorist Assurance Program, Arlington Heights, Ill.;
• Scot Holloway, Bartec USA L.L.C., Sterling Heights, Mich.;
• Ed Jones, JohnDow Industries, Barberton, Ohio;
• Steven Landis, Continental Automotive Systems, Eschborn, Germany and Allentown, Pa.;
• Philip Nigh, Elgi Rubber Co., Luling, Texas;
• Mike Pursley, Perfect Equipment Inc., Murfreesboro, Tenn.;
• Brian Rigney, Dill Air Controls, Oxford, N.C.;
• Jon Schadl, K&M Tire, Delphos, Ohio;
• Scott Turner, Scott L. Turner Consulting, Blairstown, N.J.;
• Rockford Tyson, Ken-Tool, Akron, Ohio; and
• Tom Wright, Wright Tire Service, Anoka, Minn.
TIA will announce election results in mid-September and install the new board members Nov. 4, at TIA's annual meeting in Las Vegas during the Specialty Equipment Market Association's trade show.