AKRON (Aug. 12, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual "Digital Dozen" — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• BLOG: An answer to feeling overwhelmed with social media;
• Chinese tire industry consolidating;
• New auto parts show planned for Latin America;
• Goodyear unveils Kevlar-belted Wrangler;
• Apollo-Cooper deal clears U.S. review;
• Workers on strike at Cooper plant in China;
• Apollo's Cooper bid part of 'de-risk' strategy;
• U.S. car, LT age rises again;
• GM presses suppliers for future recall costs;
• Anniversary Blog Series: Reporter Jennifer Karpus starts in 2012; and
• Apollo Vredestein profits up.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you"d like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].