AKRON (Aug. 6, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual "Digital Dozen" — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• Giving dealers the right tools — 'social media toolkits';
• Tire dealer dies after taking cyanide to avoid jail;
• Bridgestone, USW agree on contract terms;
• Goodyear, BFG reach tentative deals with USW;
• Goodyear reports record Q2 income;
• Michelin considers bid to supply F1 tires in 2014;
• Atlas Tire Wholesale expanding;
• Despite falling ratings, NBC thinks NASCAR TV deal makes sense;
• Pirelli tire test didn't show much to top driver;
• Brown urges Apollo execs to protect Ohio jobs;
• Cooper partner INSA to sell masterbatch; and
• Cheng Shin eying China plant No. 7.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you"d like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].