AKRON (July 29, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual "Digital Dozen" — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• Tire unit no longer 'core' to Carlisle's future (updated);
• BLOG: What's the hoopla about Facebook's Graph Search?;
• DLS Retreading in S.C. is newest Conti retreader;
• Firestones OE on 2014 Jeep Cherokee;
• Goodyear run-flat OE on BMW X5;
• Monro to buy Curry's Auto;
• NHTSA grants tire-related petitions to 3 auto makers;
• Michelin extends NASCAR deal — in Europe;
• Overing to head Dynamic wholesale biz;
• Clark Tire marks 'double' 70th;
• Honda goes green with 130-mph 'Mean Mower';
• TIA revises 2014 OTR Conference program
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you"d like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].