AKRON (July 23, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual "Digital Dozen" — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• Michelin issues limited safety recall on 3 lines;
• Jiffy Lube exec Crum to head Bridgestone retail biz;
• Pirelli absorbs tire noise with PU sponge;
• Michelin launches 'Effifuel' initiative for fleets in Europe;
• Movie Review: 'Turbo';
• Michelin offers to license RFID patents;
• USW, tire makers near contract deadline;
• Conti exec sees 'renewable' tire by 2020;
• Tire fuel efficiency info to be in two phases — NHTSA;
• Yokohama picks design firm for U.S. truck tire plant;
• Icon Tire hoping safety message sells; and
• Pirelli targeting 'Green Performance' in Mexico.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you"d like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].