AKRON (July 15, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual "Digital Dozen" — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• OTHER VOICES: Cooper sale to Apollo significant;
• BLOG: Top 12 Questions AND Answers about social media;
• ITDG adds 16 members with 66 outlets;
• U.S. auto sales up 9% in June;
• Publicis to be Bridgestone brand ad agency;
• TireTattoo to aid Boston Marathon victims;
• Toyo evaluating U.S. expansion options;
• Package deal — teaming performance brakes, tires;
• Love's adding Bridgestone, Firestone to mix;
• Guys—Don't just think pink;
• Cooper joins MLB sponsorship parade; and
• Bridgestone Americas names Oakley head of communications.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you'd like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].