AKRON (July 9, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual "Digital Dozen" — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• TBC ramping up Sailun line;
• Pirelli probing F1 tire failures;
• Tire Discounters' store a 'radical departure';
• Pirelli to redesign F1 tires;
• Acceptance of 'green' lubricants growing;
• Hankook, Oliver products SmartWay verified;
• Fuel group disappointed in Supreme Court decision;
• Kenda to boost production capacity by year-end;
• Bosch battery partner has checkered past;
• W.Va. car dealer challenges feds on healthcare mandate;
• Hyundai hit with $14 million verdict in Va. airbag trial; and
• Pirelli's Tronchetti gets social responsibility award.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you'd like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].