AKRON (July 1, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual "Digital Dozen" — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• Cooper dealers react to art of the deal;
• SEMA urges off-highway access on Cape Hatteras;
• Tire Discounters courting fleet business (updated);
• Tire forensics expert Peter McDonald dies at 83;
• As pickup war heats up, GM barnstorms top truck market;
• Michelin backs attempt at electric car speed record;
• Mercedes guilty of breaking F1 tire testing rules;
• Cooper shipping new CS3 tire;
• Ragan buys Miller Bros. Giant Tire;
• JK back in the black for fiscal 2013;
• Sumitomo Q1 sales, earnings dip; and
• Jeep plan: Peace, but no cure-all.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you'd like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].