AKRON (June 24, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual "Digital Dozen" — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• China truck tire overcapacity 'immense';
• Sumitomo claims NR purity breakthrough;
• Cost of rubber could escalate for suppliers;
• Conti Mt. Vernon expansion 'tops out';
• Michelin eyes SR plant in Indonesia;
• 'Upcyling' at its best: How to make a tire planter;
• Groupon stock hits highest level in nearly a year;
• Chrysler to freeze U.S. pension plans for salaried employees;
• Cooper dealers react to art of the deal;
• Pirelli Mexico plant hits 1M units;
• GITI recalling 218 Runway Enduro radials; and
• Lanxess to raise rubber chemicals prices.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you'd like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].