AKRON (June 3, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual "Digital Dozen" — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• Tire Supply denies involvement in Inter City affair;
• Auto makers' plants too busy for a shutdown;
• Petlas names Bitran to develop Americas business;
• ITEC show to split into two events;
• GM recalling Cadillac SRXs with possible wheel issue;
• Plugged in, ready to roll;
• Pirelli anxious for new F1 contract;
• SRI to acquire Dunlop assets in Africa;
• A blog on blogging;
• Maine gov. signs ethanol bill;
• Hankook to expand Hungary plant; and
• Fisker has potential buyers in line.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you'd like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].