MIAMI (May 31, 2013) — The organizers of the 2013 Latin American & Caribbean Tyre Expo are anticipating record attendance for the July 24-27 event in Panama City, Panama, based on increased exhibitor participation and advanced registrations.
The 2013 Expo will be more than 30-percent larger than the 2012 Expo, according to the organizers, Latin Expo Group L.L.C., who have arranged for additional exhibition space on the Atlapa Convention Center's second floor to accommodate the demand.
The organizers also have confirmed the speakers for the expo's conference, which will take place the morning of July 25. Speaking at the event will be:
- Oscar Rodriguez, president of Bridgestone Costa Rica—"Bandag Retreading/Sustainable Business Solution";
- Roy Littlefield, executive vice president, Tire Industry Association—"What Is TIA & What Can TIA Do For You";
- Ignacio Javier Mendoza Altamiran, director, Continental Tire de Mexico—"Tires with DNA Germany";
- Heriberto Romero, director general, Hules Banda—"Megatendencies of Retreading";
- Walt Weller, vice president, CMA L.L.C.—"Chinese Truck Tires in a Changing Market"; and
- David Stevens, managing director, Tire Retread & Repair Information Bureau (TRIB)—"Study Results/International Trade Commission Study of the Global Retreading Industry."
Gustavo Lima, CEO, Latin Expo Group, will moderate.
The organizers tout Panama's "strategic venue and economic location"— offering direct access to the Latin American and Caribbean tire markets—as reasons companies choose to exhibit. Qualified buyers can visit the expo for free, the organizers said.
The exhibition will be open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on July 24, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on the 25th and 26th and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the 27th.
Among the companies exhibiting this year are: Bridgestone Tire Costa Rica; Ceat Ltd.; Continental Tire Mexico; Cooper Tire & Rubber Co.; Double Coin Latin America; Euromaster S.A./Michelin; GT Radial; Goodyear Central America; Momo Tires; Multillantas; Sailun Tires; Sumitomo Rubber Latin America Ltda.; TBC International; Tiremaxx International Corp./Maxxis Tire; Titan Tire Corp.; Triangle Tyre; etc.
For questions contact by email [email protected] or call 786-293-5186.