AKRON (May 28, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual "Digital Dozen" — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• Bridgestone wins patent infringement suit in China;
• Goodyear to sell retail stores in New Zealand (updated);
• Walmart offers Smart-O drain plug;
• Marchionne apologizes for 'wop engine' comment;
• Monro Q4, fiscal year sales up, profits down;
• Sears names Hankook a top supplier;
• House once again votes to repeal healthcare reform law;
• Bridgestone debuts 2 tires at Waste Expo;
• Tire Supply denies involvement in Inter City affair;
• Bernard opens expanded MRT plant;
• 2 congressmen ask Treasury for details on auto dealership closures; and
• Mickey Thompson offers new all-terrain tire.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you'd like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].