AKRON (May 20, 2013) — Each week Tire Business tracks the top stories — a virtual "Digital Dozen" — on our website, based on readership data.
Of all the stories posted online last week at tirebusiness.com, here are the ones that drew the most interest:
• Why Sears sees salvation in servers;
• Thinking outside the box on social media;
• ATD reports Q1 operating, net losses;
• STTC denies allegations in Inter City suit;
• Jewelry designer makes rings for tire enthusiasts;
• Conti updates logo, enhances message;
• Inter City Tire suing Michelin, STTC;
• Post-tariffs surge in Chinese tires, brands;
• Lawsuit claims defects in Ford 3.5-liter V-6 EcoBoost engine;
• Aeolus bringing car, LT tires to U.S.;
• Chrysler recalls Jeep Grand Cherokee, Commander;
• Fix-A-Flat maker wins patent infringement suit; and
• Conrad's testing car wash as new profit center.
Does your dealership, company or auto service shop have an event, some information or a story you'd like to share? Email that information to [email protected], along with a daytime phone number at which a Tire Business reporter can contact you. You also can comment on stories on our website or send a letter to the editor by emailing us at [email protected].